1. Why should I get an electric bike?
Yes, there are a lot of advantages to have a bike.
Fuel savings: One of the significant advantages of the electric bike is substantial for the pocket of the final consumer: the considerable savings in gasoline.
Extremely Convenient: Get from Point A to Point B fast, no more waiting for the bus, waiting for the taxi. Simply unfold your bike and you are ready to go.
Ecology and respect for the environment: Every time we use an electric bike we are contributing our bit to that ecological spirit that should be present in our daily lives.
2. Where to get my e-bike fixed if I live in Europe?
SAMEBIKE provides a reliable warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible, we built an after sales service center in case of there are any warranty problems.
3. What should I pay attention to while riding a bike?
Good day. Safety first, you should wear a helmet while start riding it and be ware of the local weather, then watch for the hazards on the road, never forget to lock up your bike after a ride.
4. What can I do with this bike?
Hi there, e-bike is a great invention for modern life, with its help you could spend less time not only on commuting, but also going out for a riders gathering/go to school/meet your friend and whatever you need to do on foot, now you can do it with this bike.
5.What's the difference between an electric scooter and electric bike?
1. Compared with scooter, the wheels of electric bikes are bigger, and it's very comfortable to ride with seats
2. The electric bicycle has pedals and can also choose boost mode, which can greatly increase the range
3. E-Bike can also use the pedal to continue to reach its destination after running out of electricity, so it is not necessary to ask for help on the road or have to change to other means of transportation
6. Can electric bike be used in the rainy day?
No, we don't suggest riding it in the rainy day.
7.Can I ride my SAMEBIKE bike in the cold weather?
Riding in colder temperatures can affect the performance of the E-Bike .One key thing is to make sure the E-Bike is always being stored inside.Keeping your rideable in the cold can cause damage to your tires, motor, and battery.
Battery storage time is = 6 months (-20°F to 60°F)
Relative humidity for battery storage = 45% - 75%
The possible storage temperature range for Lithium-Ion batteries is is -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) but for prolonged storage period -20°C to 25°C (-4°F to 77°F) is recommended and 15°C (59°F) is ideal. Cells should be stored with a partial charge of between 30% and 50% (at least 2 battery indicators). Although the cells can be stored fully discharged the cell voltage should not drop below 2.0 Volts per cell and cells should be topped up to prevent over-discharge. The maximum voltage should not exceed 4.1 Volts.
Charge the battery before storing and every few weeks
8. Can your e-bike be folded?
The SAMEBIKE bike is a completely foldable electric bike (patented). The folding process is done in 3 seconds.
9. Can you tell me how much I have to pay for the customs of Germany?
You do not need to pay for the customs of Germany because we will pay the taxes.
10. Which countries can be shipped to？
United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Monaco, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Croatia, Ireland, Hungary.
11. How long after ordering will it take to be shipped?
We can ship your package out within two days after receiving your order, and your package may takes 3-5 business days to arrive.
12. What can I use for payment?
You can pay by PayPal.